Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Key All v2

Finally had a chance to update my animation tool, Key All. Right now I'm still in the process of testing things but I should have something nice within a couple weeks (hopefully sooner). Before I release an update I want to do a little animating myself—that way I can see things from more of a user's perspective. The good news is once I feel everything is working well enough, I'll provide a link for download and of course the tool will remain free for anyone that want to try it out. Based on the first release, you guys really gave me some fresh input so I'm looking forward to hearing anymore suggestions. Anything that makes the tool more useful is always a good incentive for me :)

If anyone's curious, here's a preview of the interface. Version 2 now includes much more specific control (thanks Lana B - Teatime Anim) and even includes an "Override" tab that will allow the tool to behave the same way it did in version 1. Basically what the Override does is allow the user to create Keys on ALL of the attributes in the List, no matter what you specify in the Translation, Rotation, and Scale tabs. Override not only keeps animating straightforward and quick but it also gives you the option to Key every attribute in your Channel Box or just key specific Transformation values using the 3 other tabs.


No comments:

Post a Comment